Here are 21 strange facts to make you wonder. Rest assured they are true and certainly they will make you smile.
- If you somehow found a way to extract all of the gold from the core of earth, you would be able to cover all of the land in a layer of gold up to your knees.
- An average person spends 6 months of their life waiting on a red light to turn green, more if you live in most congested cities.
- You burn more calories sleeping than you do while watching television.
- Human thigh bones are much stronger than concrete.
- Cockroaches can live for several weeks if their heads are cut off, because their brains are located inside their body. They eventually die from being unable to eat.
- Scientists have tracked butterflies that travel over 3,000 miles.
- To produce a single pound of honey, a single bee needs to visit 2 million flowers.
- The population is expected to rise to 10.8 billion by the year 2080.
- You breathe on average about 8,409,600 times a year
- More than 80,000 people are flying over the India in an airplane right now.
- .About 150 people per year are killed by coconuts.
- Ketchup was used as a medicine back in the 1930’s.
- Honey never ever spoils.
- Children grow faster in the springtime than any other season during the year.
- An asteroid wiped out every single dinosaur in the world, but not a single species of toad or salamander was affected. No one knows why!
- If you dig a well to the centre of the Earth, and dropped a stone in it, it would take 45 minutes to get to the bottom – 4,000 miles down.
- Each nostril of a human being registers smells in a different way. Smells that are made from the right nostril are more pleasant .
- Humans are born with 350 bones in their body, but as person reaches adulthood they only have 206 bones. This occurs because many of them join together to make a single bone.
- May babies are on average 200 grams heavier than babies born in any other month.
- If you save one paisa and double it every successive day, (day two you have 2 paisa and day three you have 4 paisa, and so on), by the end of 30 days you’ll have Rupees 5,368,708!
- Brain is too powerful! It is not possible to tickle yourself. The cerebellum, a part of the brain, warns the rest of the brain that you are about to tickle yourself. Since your brain knows this, it ignores the resulting sensation.
Please Comment and share
Please follow us on twitter @SmileySouls Facebook https://www.facebook.com/makehappyfoundation/