Happy Brains Daily Riddles today has 12 Out of the Box puzzles. If you have an open mind this should be cakewalk!
- An invention still in use in most parts of the world today that allows people to see through walls.
- An Australian woman was born in 1948 but only celebrated her 16th birthday quite recently. Why?
- A five letter word becomes shorter when you add two letters to it. What is the word?
- How many grooves are there on an old LP record?
- How many animals of each species did Moses take into the Ark?
- In what sport are the shoes made of metal?
- A man was pushed out of a small aeroplane, without a parachute but survived with no injuries apart from a few bruises. How was this possible?
- If a red house is made of red bricks, and a blue house is made of blue bricks, what is a green house made of?
- How can you throw a ball as hard as you can, and make it stop and return to you, without hitting anything and with nothing attached to it?
- What can you hold in your right hand, but not in your left?
- What word is always spelled wrongly?
- What common chemical compound can be represented: H, I, J, K, L, M, N, O?
You have to read these:
Follow us on twitter @SmileySouls Like us on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/makehappyfoundation
You can win this Happiness MUG