Here are 10 strange weird facts which will make you gasp and leave you with a smile. I am sure you did not know this.All are true do enjoy yourself.
- Foreign accent syndrome is a rare side effect of brain trauma. Patient starts talking in foreign accent without training.
- Boring, Oregon and Dull, Scotland have been sister cities since 2012. In 2017, they added Bland Shire, Australia to their “League of Extraordinary Communities.”
- Amelia Earhart and Eleanor Roosevelt once sneaked out of a White House event, commandeered an airplane, and went on a joyride to Baltimore.
- If you have the feeling you’ve experienced an event before in real life, call it déjà vu. If you feel like you’ve previously experienced an event in a dream instead, there’s a different term for it: déjà rêvé.
- China owns all of the pandas in the world. They rent them out for about $1 million a year.
- Bones found at Seymour Island indicate that at one time, 37 to 40 million years ago, penguins stood at a formidable 6 feet tall and weighed 250 pounds.
- Some cats are allergic to humans.
- Tsundoku is the act of acquiring books and not reading them.
- Melbourne gave some of its trees email addresses so residents could report problems. Instead, the trees received love letters.
- Sleep literally cleans your brain. During slumber, more cerebrospinal fluid flushes through the brain to wash away harmful proteins and toxins that build up during the day.
Have lot more fun watching amazing pictures
Exercise your brain here to lose weight most accurate person
Considering early retirement you will love this
Clap and leave a comment.