It is proven that loving your country and loving your country deeply, unconditionally makes you happier for many reasons. Patriotism is a great feeling and it takes you higher on the happy scale.Here are some of the reasons:
- Loving your country gives you sense of identity and belonging. We all need to find our tribe, to feel understood, recognised, and valued—we need to feel that we matter to others.
- Loving your country makes you feel inspired. It gives you a sense of purpose. And when we have such a purpose we feel more resilient and motivated.
Loving your country is like being in love and it can make you blissful. Who isn’t familiar with the rush of happy hormones which accompanies being in love, you feel the same when you are feeling intensely patriotic.
- Loving your country gives you a sense of pride, raises your confidence and makes you feel big psychologically,larger than yourself. An immensely powerful high.
- Loving your country makes you want to be the best version of yourself so that you can be worthy of your country and make your country proud of you.
- .Loving your country is selfless and unconditional which raises your sense of well being. It is an act of giving and connecting which raises the happiness quotient.
- Loving your country is an expression of yourself, of who you are and it is about what we do because of who we are. And you begin to ask questions larger than yourself “ask not what your country can do for you — ask what you can do for your country.”
Be Patriotic, Proud Indian. Happy Republic Day, Be Happier. LOVE MY INDIA
Trending now about Happiness!