This tastiest Nawabi Shahi Paneer is amazingly simple to cook but tastes too good. Even non cooks can make it and I bet your guests will be floored.
- 400gms fresh paneer (Cottage Cheese)
- 100gms green peas
- 200gms pureed fresh tomato
- 200gms fresh cream (Beaten Malai)
- Bay Leaf
- Cloves 4-5
- Cardamom 3-5
- Whole Red Chillies 3-4
- Coriander powder.
- Saffron 8-10 strands
- Green Coriander leaves to Garnish
- Grated Ginger to garnish
- Dice Paneer and keep aside
- Heat olive oil add Cinnamon, Bay Leaves, Cloves 4-5,Cardamom 3-5,Whole Red Chillies 3-4 , Jeera and Heeng, let crackle
- Add pureed tomato
- Add rest of spices, stir
- Add paneer cubes , let cook for 2-3 minutes
- Add Fresh Cream , stir, add one cup water and mix
- Cover and cook for 7-8 minutes
- It is ready to serve, garnish with crumbled paneer, grated ginger, coriander leaves and few strands of saffron.
Happy you , Happy friends!!
Try our other recipes Bharwan Baigan
Please comment and share