This delicious , exotic, rustic vegetable made of Raw Papaya, Mango, Radish and chillies is an absolute delight, The recipe belongs to villages of Uttar Pradesh. It is a unique combination, tastes delicious and is great for your health in summers. It can last for 3-4 days easily in refrigerator.
- Raw Mango, Raw Papaya and Radish 250gms each.
- Green Chillies 100gms
- Heeng (Asafoetida)
- Jeera (Cumin)
- Red whole chillies
- Mustard Seeds
- Kalonji (Black onion seeds)
- Red Chilly Powder
- Yellow chilly powder
- Garam Masala
- Coriander Powder ( Dhaniya Powder)
- Dice and slice the Papaya, Mango and Radish as shown in video. Slit Green Chillies.
- Heat mustard Oil in pan, add heeng, jeera, Red whole chillies and mustard seeds let crackle.
- Add all vegetables, add rest of spices stir well.
- Cover and cook for 10 to 15 minutes
- Serve with mint leaves.
Here is the video really Easy to make
Please comment and share